Haunt Consulting for Website and Facebook Marketing


Scary Tinker Labs provides expert consulting in areas of search engine placement, Facebook conversion, and website optimization.

Our services include:
-Website optimization (Rank #1 in your area)
-Link building
-Social media strategies
-Web design
-Facebook design and ranking

Saturday, May 12, 2012


Haunt Design With Leonard Pickle
You know that old saying “I taught you everything you know but not everything I know”?  That's how I felt after an all-day seminar with Leonard Pickle.   The $160 seminar was jammed packed with pearls of wisdom from somebody that has done it all before.   The bones of the talk revolved around the implementation of the triangular grid system of haunt design that Leonard is known for.   Frankly while this was an interesting exercise there were no real surprises.   Go for continuity room to room, build in paths for actors to be able to multi-scare, etc…   For me, it was Leonard’s verbal asides that made the day.    That is where I learned how to deal with fire inspectors, how to launch a haunt on the cheap, what to spend on marketing, etc…   All in all I learned a lot, had fun, and learned how much I didn’t know.   

No comments:

Post a Comment